• Open
  • 5 Febbraio 2011 alle 14:07 #5206

Ignoti hanno preso dal nostro sito i nostri contatti e-mail per inviare delle richieste d’aiuto da paesi dell’Africa; vi giro la mail ricevuta e la prova che tutto ciò è una truffa!!!

Hello dear.

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail,I hope that all is well and fine with you including your health and work over there in your country. My name is Miss Ruth Benson I am 23 yrs old, single and never been married, I am from Monrovia in west Africa which is Liberia.

But now living in a church mission here in Senegal, where I contradict as asylum because of political civil war that took place in my country being Liberia.Right now am in the refugee camp,am suffering and in pains here in the camp and I really need an urgent assistance from the rights, encouraging,faithfully and useful person in life that will helped me get out of this situation.

My late father, Dr.Frank Benson, which has been Chief Executive Officer of
    (ELLISON INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PLC), in Port Liberia. During the war,a a greedy business partner of my late father who claim to be a rebel attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood, I am the only survival in my family that is living now and It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way with the help of the United Nations peace keeping force to the West African state called Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, please don’t be discouraged for hearing this,

where I am living now in the missionary, led by Reverend Father, I used his office computer to send You this letter and I only enter his office, when he was less busy in his office .

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way with the help of the United Nations peace keeping force to the West African state called Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, please don’t be discouraged for hearing this.

I would like to know more about you, your love, and your hobbies and what you are doing now, I want to meet understanding, faithful, sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly, and indeed, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here below are my picture and my rose for you,though i am not all that photogenic,i hope you wouldn’t mind how i look like, and please i will like you to send me your pictures.

Remain blessed,
    Faithfully Yours
    MissRuth

Ecco un post sul quale si parla della truffa:
    http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marriage_scams/f2055.shtml?p=0

Scritto Da – maculato il 05 Febbraio 2011alle ore 14:59:40

giuseppe delli paoliPosts: 261
      • 11Topic
      • 261Risposte
      • 272Post totali
      5 Febbraio 2011 alle 20:28 - Views: 596 #47085

ecco il mio:
      Ciao.
      Il mio nome è Miss Ruth, sono molto interessato a conoscere te bene, mi sono imbattuto oggi il vostro profilo su http://www.tropicamente.it, e divenne così tanto esaltato nel tuo profilo, se non ti dispiace e avete realmente bisogno di sapere quale mi trovo, si prega di contattare me back direttamente alla mia casella di posta elettronica contatto e-mail, che è, benruth70@yahoo.co.uk, in modo che mi consenta di dirvi di più su me stesso tra le mie immagini,
      Grazie per la collaborazione.
      Ruth.
      Hi.
      My name is Miss Ruth, I am very interested to know you well, I came across your profile today on http://www.tropicamente.it ,and became so much excited on your profile, Please If you don’t mind and you really need to know whom i am, kindly contact me back directly to my e-mail contact mail box,which is, benruth70@yahoo.co.uk, so that it will enable me to tell you more about my self including my pictures,
      Thanks for your cooperation.
      Ruth.

pindoPosts: 197
        • 8Topic
        • 197Risposte
        • 205Post totali
        5 Febbraio 2011 alle 23:52 - Views: 654 #47086

Ciao Giuseppe

La donna sei innamorata di te 😳

Visit my site
        http://www.palmasenresistencia.blogspot.com
        and comment me

AndreaGabrieliPosts: 764
          • 68Topic
          • 764Risposte
          • 832Post totali
          8 Febbraio 2011 alle 19:09 - Views: 766 #47087

quote:

ecco il mio:
          Ciao.
          Il mio nome è Miss Ruth, sono molto interessato a conoscere te bene, mi sono imbattuto oggi il vostro profilo su http://www.tropicamente.it, e divenne così tanto esaltato nel tuo profilo, se non ti dispiace e avete realmente bisogno di sapere quale mi trovo, si prega di contattare me back direttamente alla mia casella di posta elettronica contatto e-mail, che è, benruth70@yahoo.co.uk, in modo che mi consenta di dirvi di più su me stesso tra le mie immagini,
          Grazie per la collaborazione.
          Ruth.
          Hi.
          My name is Miss Ruth, I am very interested to know you well, I came across your profile today on http://www.tropicamente.it ,and became so much excited on your profile, Please If you don’t mind and you really need to know whom i am, kindly contact me back directly to my e-mail contact mail box,which is, benruth70@yahoo.co.uk, so that it will enable me to tell you more about my self including my pictures,
          Thanks for your cooperation.
          Ruth.

Ho ricevuto anche io la stessa cosa…
          Grazie della segnalazione.

Andrea Gabrieli,
          Numana(An):
          -zona climatica 8b/9a (USDA)
          -clima (Csa) mesotermico umido con estate asciutta (Koppen)
          Milano:
          -zona climatica 7a/b (USDA)
          -clima (Cfb) mesotermico umido (Koppen)

AmpliPosts: 229
            • 7Topic
            • 229Risposte
            • 236Post totali
            10 Febbraio 2011 alle 14:09 - Views: 604 #47088

Grazie della segnalazione!!!
            A me non è arrivato niente o forse l’ho già cancellata senza accorgermene!!!

Ciao
            Giovanni

Noci (BA)
            USDA 8b/9a